Our Advocacy and Advice team are able to deal with many issues facing clients who need help with challenging situations.
It is usually necessary to make an appointment to meet with an Advocate who will assess your need and offer the appropriate help and signposting. We are able to offer help in a number of situations and will also signpost to other professional specialist services in Havering and Barking & Dagenham.
The service is totally free and confidential.
We are able to help with:
- Completing your Benefit forms
- Challenging DWP decisions
- Preparing and attending tribunals at Capability Assessments
- Benefit checks
- Attending work capability assessments
Advocacy advice is available every Monday from 9.00am to 2.00pm.
The team also offers advice on :
- CV writing and job applications
- Getting you back to work/interview support
- Housing options
- Assisted referrals for specialist housing
Every Thursday from 10.00am to 12.00 noon.
If you would like to have some help and advice, to make an appointment or to meet with an Advocate, please contact us.